airtel going slow , is it only in delhi or elsewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Last few days airtel is running slow 110-140kbps only on 256 connection. Downloading anything from rapidshare is too slow which I use to send files.
Airtel says its due to under sea cable fault& have posted this on their website.

An earthquake off Taiwan, measuring 6.7 - 7.1 on the Richter scale, has damaged the under-sea cable systems. The repair work has already started. Due to this you may experience slow internet browsing for some time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

din4204u

Broken In
m from chd and only 18kBps max since many days.its everywhere with airtel.the whole north india network is doomed

yes, my isp also become slows... b/s earthquake... &

*img148.imageshack.us/img148/2491/icepremiumdiagramtb5.jpg

forever

filth is me
i am experiencing the same thing , its like sometimes if i click something , the request just dies off and nothing happens but if i reclick it , it proceedes, same is the case with download managers , i look at them after some time of starting a download and see no download speed , if i pause and and restart it , then it gets back on track , culd some one explain why is this happening , can this be the fault of the router ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom