Airtel giving discount!

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Hello Guys, as we know the reputation of Airtel, a company which doesn't spares a single paisa :p. But this month I got discount of 822.70! :hyper: Thats about 64% of my monthly broadband bill. I guess the reason was behind it that I hadn't submitted the bill for continuously 4 months! :)) :cool: And one strange thing, two days ago the CC called up on my cell and asked me about my unpaid bill thing. I told him that my friend has gone through accident, and he said "Oh sorry sir, Its ok. We're arranging a guy for you who will come to your house to collect bill, but only this time". I was like :hyper: "fine, bhej do, but I'm not gonna give more than 3000", he said "fine, give rest later. After you submit 3k, your landline services will be restored." (broadband was already working without paying bill for 4 months :D, plus FUP not working :cool:, moreover who needs landline :p ) :) For the first time I'm happy with Airtel cost-wise :twisted:

*i.imgur.com/5cU4w.jpg

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I got a message that you were wondering why this thread was lined up for moderator approval after you posted. You had started this thread in the Hardware Service and RMA section. :)

The introduction of that section says:
Note: Threads subject to moderator approval

Anyhow, this thread is more suited to Broadband and Communication.

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
In service, to be very frank I have not found any company better than Airtel, be it any area. (Tata sky is a tough competitor though).

@Ishu- 512kbps? :-? I think your plan is 4mbps with some 30 GB FUP (though which is not working now)
And if FUP is applied somehow, speeds reduce to 256 :(

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
In service, to be very frank I have not found any company better than Airtel, be it any area. (Tata sky is a tough competitor though).

@Ishu- 512kbps? :-? I think your plan is 4mbps with some 30 GB FUP (though which is not working now)
And if FUP is applied somehow, speeds reduce to 256 :(
No that's for Rs 1499 (I had this one a month ago). This on is 512kbps for Rs675 and its without FUP.

Speed limit isn't working. :D

OP
dashing.sujay

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
No that's for Rs 1499 (I had this one a month ago). This on is 512kbps for Rs675 and its without FUP.

Speed limit isn't working. :D

That's fantastic. But AFAIK there isn't any plan by airtel having no FUP. Plus NCR has got no plans < 2mbps, how did you get that? And why the downgrade?

Mine is 1299/2mbps/20GB.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
That's fantastic. But AFAIK there isn't any plan by airtel having no FUP. Plus NCR has got no plans < 2mbps, how did you get that? And why the downgrade?

Mine is 1299/2mbps/20GB.
Dad downgraded without asking me.
You can get this plan by saying that you want to disconnect or going to a broker.

Top Bottom