Ainol Novo Hero II quad core tab

ankit360

Journeyman
Don't know how good that tablet is but don't buy it from ainol india.. They charge high but don't give proper support.
I m using ainol hero it's pretty cool if u buy it for 10-12k

Update 9 Feb 2013

finally after reading my negative feedback on this thread ainolindia personally contact me give assurance that they will fix my screen issue . also accept that there was some communication gap . so i got some faith with them now .

Last edited:
OP
D

devips

Broken In
So where to buy it from, if not from Ainol India? Any suggestion? Is it better than the Iberry x4 tab?

OP
D

devips

Broken In
Okay, but in which way? Can you give a detailed comparison? I need to choose between the 2 in the next couple of days. So pl help me out.

OP
D

devips

Broken In
The major differences between the 2 that I can see is: Hero II has bigger screen, but lacks bluetooth and GPS that X4 possesses. Bluetooth can possibly be dispensed with, but is it ok not having GPS on your tab?

cool

Right off the assembly line
hi,
just wanted to tell everyone. Dont buy from ainol india .They are fraud people.They purchase from alibaba.com in bulk at a very cheap rate and sell it in india.Ainol india is not a company. It a website opened by an individual as a side business. I purchases ainol fire from there office(first flight courier) in mumbai since i stay in mumbai (he was a manager at First flight courier). It worked well for 3 months but now when there is some problem ,and i went to there office. Then they are just ignoring it.There is no SERVICE CENTER at all. It is total FAKE.

PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM AINOL INDIA.And AINOL TABLETS wont work for more than 4 months.

spread the word and warn people not to buy. and believe me I AM A VICTIM.

thks

regent

Right off the assembly line
Well, my experience has been lot different from the above thread, They have been very courteous in resolving my issue with a replacement. Also, for me there office was located perfectly as the office should be :p
They have a office in Andheri (East) in Gokul Arcade Commercial complex just next to Garware. Seems like you are a competition implant.... !! Sorry for me being very direct :)

Top Bottom