AI Book | Flipkart delivery

RBX

In the zone
Are these books same ? Their ISBN are different but there would be quite a price difference if the contents are same.

Artificial Intelligence 8177583670: Book: Stuart Russell (9788177583670) | Flipkart.com
and
Artificial Intelligence : A Modern Approach . Buy Best Artificial Intelligence : A Modern Approach at Lowest Price Online

And, why does the flipkart state that the book would be delivered in 7-8 days, whereas still many of the products are promised to be delivered in 2-4 days ?

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
They might be the same books by same author and same publisher. Thought I don't know why the cover is different. Read the Salient Features and Content in Description, only thing different is there are solved question papers in the end of 'For Anna University' Edition, I'd suggest you go for Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach and not the 'For Anna University' Edition.

Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach

Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (for Anna University)

Latest 3rd Edition is also available but not in India, i think.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Some books and products are not readily stocked by them. So FK has to buy themselves first before shipping to you. Some of imported edition books take time.

Top Bottom