Agile Msngr. prob.. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
hi guys,,
i have updated my Agile Msngr from V.3.0 to 3.78, the version 3.78 was on trial period of 7 days , i had dwnld and installed the version,
but now the problem is trial period has expired and its not workin now so i hav reinstalled my older version but whenever i connnect thugh dat automatic update window comes up and have only two options "download new version" n "cancel", as i click on the "cancel " button it takes me to the main menu,

i knw its illegal to talk about somethin like this in this forum, but u can PM me and tel me how do i solve this prob. i have formated my both phone and memory too.

Kenu

Broken In
Where we can get old version of Agile?
&
Cant we continue to use Agile free editions?

regards

OP
virus_killer

virus_killer

Journeyman
i'll send u, whts ur mail id, but yes once u install the 3.0 version of agile msngr dnt update it to 3.38, coz once u install that that new version , agile mobile register ur mobile no, n so after the trial period u wont be able to login by using that old version too, coz if u install that old version after using the trial period of new version , they ask u agin to update it but as i said before as u click on the "cancel" button , it takes u to the main menu, so don make that mistake which i did, so keep using that older version.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom