Affordability on Nexus 5

Saransh verma

GAMING MONSTER :D
The new Google nexus 5 Has been Launched recently , and is available in Many Foriegn Countries but is unavailable at the moment in india ..

The price on Nexus 5 In INDIA is rs 28999 , And $399 (approx. 23500) in Australia .

So, buying Nexus 5 in Australia(including courier and shipping charges ) will be cheaper as compared to india ????

aniket.cain

Padawan
Do you want to buy it online and have it shipped over here? Google won't do that, so arrange a friend or buy it through a 3rd party who would ship it to you. Still, my advise would be to wait a couple of weeks and let it arrive in India.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Should wait as for couple of thousands you will loose Warranty too. so it is better to get product covered under warranty:)

OP
Saransh verma

Saransh verma

GAMING MONSTER :D
Will it work My Relative Sends a Nexus 5 Here and If it Becomes Defective .. Will it get repaired if i send it back to the same Relative

Last edited:
Man you kidding me of a couple of bucks really.
Waranty and the other stuffs wont be available and by default the setting would be adjusted to australia.

and some1 above stated of some1 buying and sending or can i buy myself funda.

for 3k to 4k you are ready to go to australia and buy are you thinikng right and Nexus 5 is way cheaper than the iPhone 5.

Man you kidding me of a couple of bucks really.
Waranty and the other stuffs wont be available and by default the setting would be adjusted to australia.

and some1 above stated of some1 buying and sending or can i buy myself funda.

for 3k to 4k you are ready to go to australia and buy are you thinikng right and Nexus 5 is way cheaper than the iPhone 5.
I went "Lol..Wut" reading your post...

Top Bottom