Advice on writing tablets required

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
Did you purchase it though Amazon, cause the price never seem to go below 3800. Where did you get it for 2400!?
That's why I said the situation seemed fishy to me (as the price was so low and the seller was new and the product went out of stock as soon as I purchased it) but anyway here it is :D

Attachments

• IMG_20200627_132308.jpg
    IMG_20200627_132308.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 143

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
So , umm..... What's wrong? It's Amazon naa, I can surely return?
People are reporting increasing case of fake/fraud sellers on amazon nowadays & for hassle free return & refund seller should be at least amazon fulfilled & preferably prime eligible too(just like all products from amazon own seller appario retail & cloudtail).

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

People are reporting increasing case of fake/fraud sellers on amazon nowadays & for hassle free return & refund seller should be at least amazon fulfilled & preferably prime eligible too(just like all products from amazon own seller appario retail & cloudtail).
Man, you got me scared.
So, considering all things I requested cancellation from the seller and will return the product once and if it arrives(if the seller didn't act on my mail), and I WILL make sure I get my refund.

In my defence I didn't know till now that some products were not handled by Amazon , and were handled instead by the seller (surprised me very much when I didn't see the cancellation button and then I then contacted Amazon customer service as soon it was possible).It wasn't apparent that the product was to be handled by the seller only anywhere during the purchase(otherwise I would have not purchased it in the first place) .So my question is that how will I know whether a certain product will be handled by the seller or Amazon from next time?

(Needless to say I truly and greatly messed up this particular purchase )

Last edited:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Hope everything will go well for you,

But always buy stuff from 'Amazon Fulfilled' batch or 'Prime' (if you are a member) batch listed product only. This product listed by 'Appario Retail Pvt LTD' who is the giant / trusted seller in Amazon. Another reputed seller/retailer is 'Cloudtail India'.

You can trust them with eyes closed as well if anything goes wrong with them Replacement Policy is very very easy with them in the given time line.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

Hope everything will go well for you,

But always buy stuff from 'Amazon Fulfilled' batch or 'Prime' (if you are a member) batch listed product only. This product listed by 'Appario Retail Pvt LTD' who is the giant / trusted seller in Amazon. Another reputed seller/retailer is 'Cloudtail India'.

You can trust them with eyes closed as well if anything goes wrong with them Replacement Policy is very very easy with them in the given time line.
Thanks for the help :)
PS. So basically sellers like one attached (in the picture) a no-no?

Attachments

• IMG_20200628_135721.jpg
    IMG_20200628_135721.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 125

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Look for "amazon fulfilled" tag, it mans amazon is responsible for handling & delivery of product with seller's role only to hand over the product to amazon. "Prime" tag means that product is eligible for Prime members benefits & this tag is only given to usually big &/or reputed sellers as prime members are paying members of amazon site. Every "prime" eligible product is also automatically "amazon fulfilled" but reverse is not always true. Check a seller's rating & it should be at least 80%+ with at least 100+ reviews in last one year(the more the better). Buy hdd/pendrives/sd cards etc from appario retail/cloudtail as these are amazon own sellers. There are some good pc components sellers also on amazon for stuff like processors,ram,mobos etc like A1price A1products,TPS Technologies etc.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

Look for "amazon fulfilled" tag, it mans amazon is responsible for handling & delivery of product with seller's role only to hand over the product to amazon. "Prime" tag means that product is eligible for Prime members benefits & this tag is only given to usually big &/or reputed sellers as prime members are paying members of amazon site. Every "prime" eligible product is also automatically "amazon fulfilled" but reverse is not always true. Check a seller's rating & it should be at least 80%+ with at least 100+ reviews in last one year(the more the better). Buy hdd/pendrives/sd cards etc from appario retail/cloudtail as these are amazon own sellers. There are some good pc components sellers also on amazon for stuff like processors,ram,mobos etc like A1price A1products,TPS Technologies etc.
Thanks for such a detailed explanation :)

Top Bottom