Advice on writing tablets required

Æsoteric Positron

I AM GROOT (and so are you)
So,here is my second post here:),
My questions are based on writing device/tablets-:
My use case - Writing for online teaching and a little bit of drawing .
Budget - Will spent the req. amount but anything above 5k is a big no-no
1- Are writing devices at such a low budget (and buying them for such a use case )just bs?
2- Are wacom devices( specifically Amazon.in: Buy Wacom One by CTL-472/K0-CX Small 6-inch x 3.5-inch Graphic Tablet (Red/Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Wacom Reviews & Ratings) not worth it for such use case and is outrageous?
3- Which one should I buy?
Thanks in advance ,fellow geeks!!

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Are writing devices at such a low budget (and buying them for such a use case )just bs?
I don't think they are. Though I am not sure about the build quality. Wacom is a pretty well known manufacturer of tablets so I don't think anything's wrong with buying their products. IIRC, Wacom One is their entry level model so expected to be targeted to budget consumers.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Like I said, Wacom is a good company so you can go ahead with it.

Quick search on Amazon shows that that is the only one within your budget that's in your budget. There's also Huion but I don't know much about that.

Though you might want to wait a few hours so that other forum members can give their advice as well.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

Please give me product link. This one's OOS:
*www.amazon.in/dp/B078HRR1XV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_XEf9Eb19BHMPZ
Amazon.in: Buy Wacom One by CTL-472/K0-CX Small 6-inch x 3.5-inch Graphic Tablet (Red/Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Wacom Reviews & Ratings u may need to select the seller manually tho, it is currently being sold on a huge discount in my area.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I just purchased the tablet and it went out of stock, guess it was the last price which explains the discount.

Owww..
Although I found this:Amazon.in: Buy Icable Artist Drawing Two Finger Glove for Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet Tracing Pad-L Online at Low Prices in India | Reviews & Ratings
Review are extremely nice.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

Yes
Owww..
Although I found this:Amazon.in: Buy Icable Artist Drawing Two Finger Glove for Graphics Drawing Pen Tablet Tracing Pad-L Online at Low Prices in India | Reviews & Ratings
Well, I am not that much invested in this to buy a seperate glove for only drawing and writing on the tablet :).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
They indeed are
1593089106290.png

:lol:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Whoops... I meant to link a tablet, instead I linked a glove:
*www.amazon.in/dp/B078YNBFXG/

BTW, the Wacom one is in stock again too. But with price Rs 3849, which is higher than normal price.

OP
Æsoteric Positron

Æsoteric Positron

Whoops... I meant to link a tablet, instead I linked a glove:
*www.amazon.in/dp/B078YNBFXG/

BTW, the Wacom one is in stock again too. But with price Rs 3849, which is higher than normal price.
Oh...n.p:) . I already purchased wacom one though, thought 2,800 was its normal price and bought it for 2400

Top Bottom