AMD Biostar ATI 785 Chipset TA785G3 HD @ 4.3k
BenQ G2220HD 22 inch with DVI n HDCP 40000:1 Contrast @7.1k
DDR III G.Skill 2 Gb F3-10600CL9S-2GBNT 1333 mhz. @5.2k
Cabinet Zebronics Bijli @ 1.1k
Sony Boxed SATA Black 24X @ 1k
KB Mouse Combo iball MM Duo Laser Black @ 800
Speaker 2.1 Altec Lansing BXR1221 @ 955
Headset with Mic Frontech 1903 @ 217
FSP Saga II 500W @2.5 (Not available) then i asked for SMPS Corsair 450W VX @.3.5k (Not Available) :cry:

Now I have 2 choice Corsair 550W VX @ 4.7k or TAGAN 500W Maxpower 600 @ 3.4K

Please suggest :-?

imgame2

Padawan
Go for corsair ... it worth all the money .. and actually it gives u more power than 550W ... so u will never face power trouble ... for a graphics card ( OC'ed) and more hard disks and a Oc'ed CPU ... but i think u are not buying a graphics card ..so u can go for something lower too. In case u want to buy graphics card later on .. Corsair 550W will be better choice .. :)

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
If you think you'll be adding a good gfx card later on, then buy the corsair. otherwise order FSP Saga II 400W online. fixing a PSU is easy in case you are worried about that.

OP
Nemes!s

Nemes!s

Broken In
Thnx imgame2 and cool buddy for advice

imgame2 and others adviced...I will buy Corsair vx550 little costly though ;-(

imgame2

Padawan
Thnx imgame2 and cool buddy for advice

imgame2 and others adviced...I will buy Corsair vx550 little costly though ;-(

Even though its looking costly now but its very efficient and thus will save ur electricity bills and any harm to other computer components ...

I have corsair vx 450 .. and it works amazingly fine ...

Another thing is that there are two kinds of Power supply specification .. one is Peak Power Rating and other is Continuous Power Rating

Most of the other manufacturers always mislead by specifying Peak rated power supply .. which is the maximum power PSU can supply which can be achieved in ideal circumstances .. which is the case with most of the low cost PSU which rates power supply as 400W. While Corsair always rate PSU as Continuous Power rating which it can supply all the time .. infact a corsair VX450 can supply about 500W of continuous power .. so corsair under rates the PSU .

i believe U should know why u are buying something.

u can fine more info on PSU here :- *www.neowin.net/forum/topic/886876-how-to-choose-a-good-power-supply-unit/

Last edited:
OP
Nemes!s

Nemes!s

Broken In
Hi

I just assembled my pc but it is not starting... i checked the power and psu switch is on..still nothing is working...psu fan is also not running...any idea what may be wrong ? :cry:

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Which PSU did you buy?
If the PSU fan is not running, either the PSU is not working or the main power cable is damaged. Try changing the power cable with the one you have plugged into the monitor before you try anything else.

OP
Nemes!s

Nemes!s

Broken In
Which PSU did you buy?
If the PSU fan is not running, either the PSU is not working or the main power cable is damaged. Try changing the power cable with the one you have plugged into the monitor before you try anything else.

i bought corsair vx550w... i checked everthing but still not wrokin..i will reassemble the pc again tomo

Top Bottom