Advice my frndz...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yash7dares

Find me on a linux game..
I want to buy a few things..... i want each type of device at my home of every OS.... mob of andro, symbian, bbm, an ios device a tab n a laptop gaming or ultra convertible plz help me for each device.....

Empirial

Youngling
OK buy iPhone 5, HTC Butterfly, Nokia N9, Nokia PureView 808, HTC 8X, Blackberry Z10, iPad 4, Nexus 10 & Alienware M17x. Now buy the biggest food processor you can, pour few liters of Milk in it & start adding all this gadgets one by one and mix it well. After that pour the gadget shake in a mug and have it. To avoid indigestion issue take an !dea Sim, Recharge it with Unlimited 3G Pack, swallow it with water & start singing "Hello Hunny Bunny Hunny Bunny...Toko Toko".

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
OK buy iPhone 5, HTC Butterfly, Nokia N9, Nokia PureView 808, HTC 8X, Blackberry Z10, iPad 4, Nexus 10 & Alienware M17x. Now buy the biggest food processor you can, pour few liters of Milk in it & start adding all this gadgets one by one and mix it well. After that pour the gadget shake in a mug and have it. To avoid indigestion issue take an !dea Sim, Recharge it Unlimited 3G Pack, swallow it with water & start singing "Hello Hunny Bunny Hunny Bunny...Toko Toko".

:rofl:
Best troll ever :D

Also buy a razor tablet xD,project sheild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom