Advice a Phone for 15K

$hadow

Geek in making
The issue exists only because of this glass sandwich construction which is seems to be getting fixed with Z3 since they made it curved from the sides instead of flat sides

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
The issue exists only because of this glass sandwich construction which is seems to be getting fixed with Z3 since they made it curved from the sides instead of flat sides

Xperia Z3 Self cracking screen issue appears - One of the first case spotted with a Hairline crack

Xperia Z3 Frame Bent Issue appeared like Xperia Z1, SP

doesnt look like it

$hadow

Geek in making
Xperia Z3 Self cracking screen issue appears - One of the first case spotted with a Hairline crack

Xperia Z3 Frame Bent Issue appeared like Xperia Z1, SP

doesnt look like it

Time to ban Z3 from the list of mine recommendations. :-D

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Time to ban Z3 from the list of mine recommendations. :-D

Hahaha yeah :p
Its kinda sad,frankly after the Lumias and Nexuses , my fav phones used to be xperias especially since their cameras are the best in android and are the closest thing to the Lumia series's carl zeiss and pureview

$hadow

Geek in making
Hahaha yeah :p
Its kinda sad,frankly after the Lumias and Nexuses , my fav phones used to be xperias especially since their cameras are the best in android and are the closest thing to the Lumia series's carl zeiss and pureview

What I loved about xperia series was how it looks but now this look is making the device pain in the a$$ for it's users. I mean imagine buying a 45 k phone and cracking it.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
What I loved about xperia series was how it looks but now this look is making the device pain in the a$$ for it's users. I mean imagine buying a 45 k phone and cracking it.

i swear
thats why i stick to tried and tested products now,atleast they are "known devils"

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
ALL Z series phones including ZR have this issue
only a few have the bending issue though

Bull cr@p
ZR does not have that issue. I have dropped my ZR twice from waist level and sat on it several times. No damage at all.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Bull cr@p
ZR does not have that issue. I have dropped my ZR twice from waist level and sat on it several times. No damage at all.

Umm dude did you even read what issue i posted?
I said Xperia Z series has self cracking screen issue not fragile glass or something
self cracking screen issue is a design flaw of the bezels of the phone,not the glass
so i was not talking about dropping etc ,the glass cracks on its own without any incidents etc
heres proof that ZR also suffers from this
Regd: Xperia ZR Screen (PDA) warranty - Support forum
Sony will repair certain cracked displays for Xperia Z series suggests leaked info | Xperia Blog

maybe it wont affect everyone but its not just a stray issue,its still a concern though

Top Bottom