Advice a Phone for 15K

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
waiting sucks man and even if you have money you will never be eventually end up buying a complete phone the way you wanted it.

true but op has ruled out alot of phones and there arent any more promising buys left
more phones with factory android L will roll out soon (not updated kit kat phones)

$hadow

Geek in making
true but op has ruled out alot of phones and there arent any more promising buys left
more phones with factory android L will roll out soon (not updated kit kat phones)

No mid to low ranger is going to come out with 5.0 untill next 3 months or so if I am not wrong on my assumption.

OP
S

sixgunn

Broken In
Guys also thinking of Xperia M2.Will it good for considering.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think Android L Phones will takes time to come.Atleast 1 year to come.

I was considering the ram management and smoothness in the Android L.The SP is stucked on 4.3

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Guys also thinking of Xperia M2.Will it good for considering.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think Android L Phones will takes time to come.Atleast 1 year to come.

I was considering the ram management and smoothness in the Android L.The SP is stucked on 4.3

1. Not worth over 8k
2. Why not buy a phone which has got the Lollipop update? (Moto g)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
No mid to low ranger is going to come out with 5.0 untill next 3 months or so if I am not wrong on my assumption.

thats true

- - - Updated - - -

yeah why go for EOL phones or subpar samesung etc when Moto G 2014 is there

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
No other device will give you the satisfaction the Moto G gave you, not only because of the price, but also the built quality. So far, ZR seems to be the one for you as you have ruled out Moto phones altogether! The Zen phones do struggle with battery life.

P.S.: Curious as how your screen cracked?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^xperia z series suffers from self cracking screens
new reports say even the Z3 has the same self cracking screen issue like the rest of the z series and also has a bending frame issue
Xperia Z3 Self cracking screen issue appears - One of the first case spotted with a Hairline crack
Xperia Z3 Frame Bent Issue appeared like Xperia Z1, SP

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
^^xperia z series suffers from self cracking screens
new reports say even the Z3 has the same self cracking screen issue like the rest of the z series and also has a bending frame issue
Xperia Z3 Self cracking screen issue appears - One of the first case spotted with a Hairline crack
Xperia Z3 Frame Bent Issue appeared like Xperia Z1, SP
ZR doesn't come under that category and also these are rare one or two cases

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
You should check out xda. Even in a single thread you can easily find 10 to 15 people complain about self cracking.

ALL Z series phones including ZR have this issue
only a few have the bending issue though
Well I have a Z and I haven't come up across any such thread for it
Also I believe this is an issue from Z1 onwards cause of the outer metal frame which is not present in the original Z series

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Well I have a Z and I haven't come up across any such thread for it
Also I believe this is an issue from Z1 onwards cause of the outer metal frame which is not present in the original Z series

check out XDA for such cases,not many in TDF ,only 2-3
even PS Vita has this issue apparently

Top Bottom