[ADVICE]10k Android that can be bought offline

nikufellow

In the zone
Screen 5+ hd (720p+)
Cam - doesn't matter
preferably marshmallow
Benchmarks dont matter just expecting decent performance for browsing/using social apps
Would like to avoid mediatek but open to considering it if they're the only viable option
Can extend budget ~1-2k if worth it

edit : i know Redmi note 3 is the best phone under 10k and all others pale in comparison to it but please don't suggest those that can't be bought offline

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I don't think the phones available offline for 10k can even be considered good enough. Why are you focusing on offline shops btw?

OP
nikufellow

nikufellow

In the zone
I don't think the phones available offline for 10k can even be considered good enough. Why are you focusing on offline shops btw?

The buyer is hell bent on buying from retail shops i tried convincing but no luck . Anyway Asus and Huwei are available offline which is better between zenfone max and 5C for browsing, whatsapping , videos (no gheavy stuff )

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The buyer is hell bent on buying from retail shops i tried convincing but no luck . Anyway Asus and Huwei are available offline which is better between zenfone max and 5C for browsing, whatsapping , videos (no gheavy stuff )

Get the 5c then. Also, check if Honor 5x is available. I think airtel stores used to sell Xiaomi phones too.

Top Bottom