adsense question:current one or new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
we have a site which receives around 35000 unquie visitors a day
we are launching a new program targetting this cricket world...
so what would be better
to make that program part of site ..and use old adsense we have been using for site
or make a new site and use new adsense
actually we have found that adsense quickly grows in earlier stages than later..after we have made some money
so as the site is targeted for one month only diverting current users..what will be better idea
economically...?

I will suggest you to use the old one with a new channel bcoz you will not be able to earn money soon from the new program and ur account has to be 100$ to receive payment

ahref

In the zone
Even if you make new site you can use same adsense code, no need to create new adsense account

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Off topic...

35000 Unique perday ??

hmm.. Better launching ur won advertisement program...

wow... that url should be PR6+ may be PR7+ and also a great Alexa ranking...

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
saurav_cheeta said:
Off topic...

35000 Unique perday ??

hmm.. Better launching ur won advertisement program...

wow... that url should be PR6+ may be PR7+ and also a great Alexa ranking...
well thats true
actually its not personal site but news site of office i work at...
sorry i cannot tell the name as people may even work out adsense things...they dont like huge competitions lured by ...

any way we do have our own ad programs ..but i find it too expensive around 14000 per month...

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
saurav_cheeta said:
Web 2.0 i guess...

lol...

but the main thing is we understood her/him (whom ever)

:D

any way i do mean unique
that is not shown by us but the thirdparty hitcounter
any way becoz of some business purpose i cannot show all but if u dont believe i can show screenshot of that counter detail page..but i think it wont be ethical to my company...
for now what i can say it is not indian site and it is number one in the industry where it is and in which it is.....

i asked this question as we have experience but 500 dollar or less the hit counter really grows fast especially up to 100 but after some thousand it pace becomes really slow...as i think they have some impression things for site having more than 100000 impression per day...
so

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom