Adobe Open Source . new adobe website !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
*www.imgx.org/pfiles/5517/snapshot2.png

Adobe launched today the Adobe Open Source site. This site will be from now on the right place to trace the Adobe Open Source activities. It will also be the point of entry to our source code contributions, including Flex, BlazeDS and others.
The first available projects are:
  • BlazeDS
  • Flex 3 SDK
  • Flash Ajax Video Component
  • Generic Image Library
  • Adobe Media Gallery
  • Adobe Source Libraries
  • Tamarin
  • Webkit
  • XMP (eXstensible Metadata Platform)
More will come, and you can contribute too ;)

I don't care one bit about this adobe opensource. Let them be closed source, but as long as they are cross platform(compatible with linux, bsd) I am happy. And that means that right now I am mad and angry.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Dreamweaver, PS, Flash upto CS2 work great in Linux via Wine. I don't see why everyone's complaining. I guess we'll soon see CS3 working in Linux.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I want Adobe to do that. Just like Google doing for Earth and Picasa, even though they are backed by wine. And Yes, I want CS3s.

mehaman

Banned
Photoshop is a killer app that needs native porting to Linux.Hope adobe do that!
still there a lo$ers who believe linux usage is at 0.87% while the reality will be millions of linux powered PCs are at work unlike varifying their "genuineness" onlike like microsft windows :) the reality figure will be,Linux usage is more than mac users :)

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Photoshop is a killer app that needs native porting to Linux.Hope adobe do that!
still there a lo$ers who believe linux usage is at 0.87% while the reality will be millions of linux powered PCs are at work unlike varifying their "genuineness" onlike like microsft windows :) the reality figure will be,Linux usage is more than mac users :)
Hello Prakash. Circumventing your ban?

^whats this :? I am Maneesh !
to make a long story short:

there is a guy called praka123 in this forum. he is anti M$. he got temporarily banned recently. People think you are him. If you really are him, then I have to say "Nice try Prakash. PM me. I won't tell anyone.". Otherwise, I would say "Don't worry. Carry on. Enjoy yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom