Addon or Upgrade

arian29

In the zone
Currently i have the 500gb internal HDD. Should i add another 500gb internal or upgrade to a 1tb internal hdd ?

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
This is what i got
*i62.tinypic.com/orqjnp.jpg

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 170
OP
A

arian29

In the zone
Oh.. that's the speed check software.. Here you go.. the health status..
*i58.tinypic.com/rvgaoi.jpg

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
is this good-- Buy Western Digital 1 TB Desktop SATA Blue Colour Hard Drive (WD10EZEX) @ % Discount | Snapdeal

Nerevarine

Incarnate
NO, Avoid snapdeal at all costs.. they are selling refurbished computer products and label them as "original".. Just last week, my brother ordered 23 transcend 2GB ram sticks for his office and found most of them were faulty and not in original transcend packaging..
Buy from flipkart or amazon.in.. or powersellers from ebay that have good rating..
alternately, you may try mdcomputers.in, theitdepot, primeabgb or smcinternational

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
NO, Avoid snapdeal at all costs.. they are selling refurbished computer products and label them as "original".. Just last week, my brother ordered 23 transcend 2GB ram sticks for his office and found most of them were faulty and not in original transcend packaging..
Buy from flipkart or amazon.in.. or powersellers from ebay that have good rating..
alternately, you may try mdcomputers.in, theitdepot, primeabgb or smcinternational
It depends on the seller overall...

I have bought many things from SD never had any problems like this

Nerevarine

Incarnate
WD 1 TB Black Desktop Internal Hard Drive (WD1002FAEX) - WD : Flipkart.com

Get this instead, you are getting 5 years warranty + better performance from WD black drive .. IDK if its a pricing error but 1TB WD Black drive at Rs 3.9k is a very good deal (other sites, it costs as much as 6k)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I think WD purple is for surveillance storage, i.e. less speeds but more reliability...
Go for WD blue, that is the common desktop storage HDD

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

lol everyone you know hasproblems with snapdeal :p

OP go with WD Black or Blue. Black offers better speed for a higher price, blue is balanced. Purple and Red are for CCTV surveillance and NAS storage respectively.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^

*www.digit.in/forum/random-news/189015-snapdeal-delivers-pieces-wood.html

*www.digit.in/forum/shopping/187805-snapdeal-fraud-company.html?highlight=snapdeal

*www.digit.in/forum/snapdeal/189080-buying-snapdeal-dont-trust-reviews.html?highlight=snapdeal

snapdeal's quality of service is bad, very very bad... It is not my only my personal views but many others from this forum

- - - Updated - - -

*www.digit.in/forum/snapdeal/

just see how many negative experiences there are

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
^

*www.digit.in/forum/random-news/189015-snapdeal-delivers-pieces-wood.html

*www.digit.in/forum/shopping/187805-snapdeal-fraud-company.html?highlight=snapdeal

*www.digit.in/forum/snapdeal/189080-buying-snapdeal-dont-trust-reviews.html?highlight=snapdeal

snapdeal's quality of service is bad, very very bad... It is not my only my personal views but many others from this forum

- - - Updated - - -

*www.digit.in/forum/snapdeal/

just see how many negative experiences there are

i never had problems. So its good for me :)

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
Ya.. recently had pathetic experiance with snapdeal.. REVIEW Would buy from The It Depot or Flipkart Or Amazon Or Nehru Place ;)

How are these:::
WD Blue WD10EZEX 1 TB Internal Hard Drive - WD : Flipkart.com
OR
Seagate SV-35 1TB Desktop Internal Hard Drive (ST1000VX000): Amazon.in: Electronics

Top Bottom