Ad-Aware 2007 launched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
What's New in Ad-Aware 2007 Free?

Redesigned Engine – Benefit from superior program flexibility and more accurate scanning methods with all-new program architecture.
Improved Code Sequence Identification (CSI) Technology – Boost your privacy protection with precise detection of embedded malware, including known and emerging threats.
Incremental Definition File Updates – Save precious time and resources with smaller update files resulting in faster download times.
TrackSweep - Control privacy by erasing tracks left behind while surfing the Web on Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera, with one easy click.
Multiple Browser Support – Choose Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Opera with expanded browser support.
New Straightforward User Interface – Effortlessly maneuver the complexities of malware detection and removal with our new user-friendly interface.

More Key Features
User-Controlled Spyware Removal - Decide for yourself what to delete from your system and what to keep.
Extensive Detection Database – Stay protected with regular updates from the extensive library of identified and analyzed spyware.
System Restore Point – Easily revert back to your clean system to recover from a spyware attac

*www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

upgrade guys !

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Reviews A forum to discuss/review ONLY software and hardware products. All your queries about the same go into Respective TroubleShooting Sections and QnA. Your views and first-hand experiences on any software or hardware from OSes to Graphics cards are all welcome here. Note: The views/reviews contained within this section are purely the opinions of the posters

hey anandk
shouldnt updates of programs be in technology news section....cuz i feel their r less reviews in reviews section & more update info.....this makes the review section cluttered

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
a matter of interpretation i guess, but no probs lets mods shift...

btw, uninstald mine :-( buggy. gave errors and program used to shutdown !

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
downloaded and installed adaware2007 free as soon as it appeared on the scene. No problems so far except it is slower than AdawareSe personal 2006.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom