ACIII vs Far Cry 3 vs Hitman - Absolution.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Three major games are releasing in this month or next month. I am really confused to go for which game. And can afford only one game. I am allways a fan of Hitman's Stealth. Also AC series, and heard that its multiplayer is very good. Now come Far Cry 3 . It have some good review on SP and gameplay. Guys please suggest me which game to go for.

Piyush

Lanaya
Depends upon your taste and play style.

Far Cry 3--> If you love to roam a lot, enjoy the environment, play the game on your way, occasional stealth, etc...

Hitman Absolution-->If you love being a professional silencer without leaving any marks (also if you love the bar-code on hitman's head :D )

Assassins Creed III--> If you just love the franchise for its past awesomeness and wish to find out what lies in the latest installment .

OP
A

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Well.. I am fan of this three series. Thats why cant decide which game to buy. And I am focusing on Multiplayer part. Heard, AC's multiplayer is quite good , but it is suffering performance issues. Is Far Cry's multiplayer good? From Single Player campaign's point of view its good.
And Thanks for your reply.

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
AC3 will give you the most content for the money..awesome SP + Co-op + MP(which is unique)
FC3, comes 2nd as it's SP has been praised a lot.
Hitman, doesn't stand a chance in this list, a pretty good game otherwise.

If it's gonna be just one, get AC3 otherwise get AC3 and FC3

OP
A

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Thats what.. Anyway we can play SP w/o buying it but not MP's ;) So going for AC3. heard ubisoft is releasing a patch for all these performance issues.
Yeah .. I have only one choice. This black friday sells already have looted me :twisted:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Yes assasin creed 3 has one of the unique and best multiplayer . But some people are facing issue in multiplayer which i hope will be fixed in upcoming patch .

Top Bottom