[Praise] Acer VG240Y Replacement

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
My Acer VG240Y suddenly gave out on Friday night, there were lines on the screen.
I called the toll free number the next morning, they directed me to send the details in an email with video proof, which I did.
It was verified in 2 hours and I got a call from the service centre in my locality that they have placed an order but as lockdown is in effect, it may take some time.
Surprisingly today I got a call from the service centre that the replacement is here and I can pick it up.

In 2 days, they replaced a monitor. didn't even ask me to bring in the defective product before. Never have I experienced an RMA so easy and fast.

quicky008

Technomancer
@adityak469 :which city are you from? Afaik quality of Acer's after sales service varies depending on the region.The local service center here in kolkata for Acer has rather poor reviews on google (never visited them personally though).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
For me long back ( 2016 ) one Acer monitor's panel got replaced within the same day and that day Assembly Election was going on. The technician bought the replacement panel with himself.

Samsung monitor RMA needed 2 vistis.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
For me long back ( 2016 ) one Acer monitor's panel got replaced within the same day and that day Assembly Election was going on. The technician bought the replacement panel with himself.

Samsung monitor RMA needed 2 vistis.
Ikr. I got my replacement in lockdown. They said they would've come to my house to drop it but they didn't have extra staff

Top Bottom