Acer ASPIRE 5920 NWLMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

simple12

Right off the assembly line
Recently i bought "Acer ASPIRE 5920 NWLMI" Laptop from New Delhi.
Its only been 2 and a half month since my purchase and i noticed a crack on the right hinge (LCD Bezel)of Laptop. This is common or not with this model i truly don't know but some googling reflected yes it is. My Laptop also brought one year carryon warranty with itself. I have also written a letter to the email address which they provided on their website and will update you what they replied to it.
I am not a gamer, even don't play games on laptop casually. I use this only for my programming and movies watching purpose. So there is no way of possibility that i may have done some thing that might have cracked it.

I bought this laptop because of the configuration and budget price.

Configuration:-

Core 2 Duo T 7500 Processor,
160 GB Harddisk,
2GB DDR2 RAM,
X3100 Intel Graphics,
Wifi a/b/g,
Subwoofer,
15.4 WXGA Acer CrystalBrite LCD,
Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR,
DVD-Super Multi DL,
A great look,
and lots more.

Does any one of you have ever faced such kind of problem and what do you think ACER will cover this in their warranty.

Last edited:
OP
simple12

simple12

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,

After a bit of verbal fight with the acer Service Center employees and call center people they finally approved the replacement of LCD Bezel.
Now i think that acer has nice customer support which is not very easy to get in all cases. In my case they accepted that the crack may be due to manufacturing material defect and they will replace that in warranty period itself.

:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom