Acer 4820T driver help urgent!!!!!!!!!!!

Vensanga

Journeyman
Guys i recently bought a new Acer Aspire 4820T which comes with Windows 7 Home Basic 64 Bit.....ma problem is that i cannot use Partition Magic to make or change the Partition as it is of 32 Bit........If i install the Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit will the driver Service & Support
can be used...after i install Windows 7 Ultimate all the Windows components such as sound,grafixs etc etc that comes with the Pre-loaded Windows 7 home Basic will all be formatted....

KINDLY HELPS GUYS ITS VERY URGENT....Am using it with one partition and nothing installed as i will be waiting for your replies.....

suriyaj

Right off the assembly line
Just note down the driver model and get it downloaded from the respective official websites. You can get all those drivers online.

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
from the sites that i've look i.e. Acer's website there are very few software that are listed while the one installed now are very many.....will there be any missing or the listed software's are enough to provide all the softwares needed???

suriyaj

Right off the assembly line
Since you're using Windows 7, u can get get your system work perfectly without any driver. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate edition, The only driver I've installed is for my Nvidia 8800gt GPU. And I'll recommend u to use 64 bit edition of windows 7 ultimate. U can partition it directly through windows (google it to find the exact method). I did it in my friends HP laptop recently. Its really easy. And I'll recommend u to have only two partitions.
Can u list the drivers u need?

Top Bottom