effectiveness of cooling
cost no problem

am looking for two units.

Help Appreciated :)

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
Room size is approx 10x12. Budget 40k max per unit. Ground floor (multistory building). No sun facing.

Last edited:

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Daikin, model as per the budget. The one with inverter tech and five star rating has maximum savings on electricity bills, though the initial cost is around 50k

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Last week one of my friend purchased a Daikin for ₹ 46500, 5 star, 1.8 ton if I remember correctly. Extremely sorry don't remember the model number.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get the Sharp AH XP 13 LV eyes wide shut. Its the best 1 Ton Inverter at any price.

- - - Updated - - -

Shoud cost you between Rs 31K to Rs 34 K max.

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
How are sharp ACs.. never seen anywhere. Also in their sire there are soo many 1 ton models.. pmt pht etc. soo confusing.
I was thinking of Daikin as the reviews seem good but i guess sharp is a good option if someone could guide me further.

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Get the Sharp AH-XP 13 LV . Sharp is a very robust unit built to a standard and tech that no other company offers in India at the price Sharp offers.

For further info. read this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/consumer-...18mv-1-5ton-eco-inverter-air-conditioner.html

- - - Updated - - -

Im using the AH XP 18MV myself and the cooling and electrical savings are unbelievable.

- - - Updated - - -

I have normal Hitachis and Carriers too at home but the Sharp is phenomenal and makes the others appear medieval in all fronts.

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
Get Godrej AC. Very good and reliable.

I have 1.5T at home since 4 years.No repairs till now.

Only have to wash external unit and Fill in Gas every summer.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Why do you fill in gas every summer? I have acs which are 10 years old and i never filled gas in either of them! The service guys are taking you for a ride! Big ride. Todays Rotary compressors dont need gas charges every year,it might be once in 5 years or in case a leak is there.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Why do you fill in gas every summer? I have acs which are 10 years old and i never filled gas in either of them! The service guys are taking you for a ride! Big ride. Todays Rotary compressors dont need gas charges every year,it might be once in 5 years or in case a leak is there.

many people are fooled by the cstomer telling them to fill gas for ac/s and fridges too in summers and take a hefty price for that...
had ogeneral ac's since 1997...no issues of gas..installation must be perfect be a very good skilled person...if you doubt do not allow him to install it as it will hurt a lot after that...

every 2-3 years only my split indoor unit is removed and "water washed in front of my eyes" to precent scratches and to prevent damage to the swings etc...only in my most used ac in bedroom...

do not buy star rated and go for inverter or a non-star rated...
how can a star rated give less power consumption than non-star???
does it have a special compressor? no... both are same
i assume the star rated have a capacitor crossed between inputs of wires{Phase and neutral} say of 1 kva i think
it helps in increasing the powerfactor which is not neessary for homes as we are billed in "kwh",
industries have peanlity for low power factor..they use"kva" meas power factorx kwh = kva

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
For Sharp you get the best installation kit money can buy for Free.The thickness of the jacketed copper tubes are .80 mm thick and thats amazing. You get a high quality power cable and water hose too.

Daikin comes with nothing.Even technically Daikin Inverters are no match for the advanced Sharp machines.

Top Bottom