theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Whenever i play Assassins creed 1,i cant see the body of some people,the game crashes a lot.
In witcher 2 also i have a similar problem... People disappear.
My gfx card XFX ati 545:cry: 1 gb

utkarsh73

Journeyman
hey mate, don't play too much man. You have exams from next week ;-)(even I have from monday).
Do they dissapear after appearing or they appear late?? If its latter then its is common. I face this when running, suddenly someone pops out just in front of me...

patrick4

Chief
its time...

ur card has burnt out. do the tests and stuff, plan your strategy to extort money from parents for a new card

patrick4

Chief
Similar thing happened to me.. i was getting white models in the begining.. then missing models later.. then the heating problems will start and game launch itself will show error..
then i opened the CPU only to find "the horror".. RIP GPU

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Catalyst Control Centre shows it as 50 degree c
All games have a problem
Crysis 2 problem.
Say when i zoom in the gun....its very weird....first the gun almost dispears..and the screen looks like two pics have been joint together(Hard to tell),i stopped gaming..Will resume once i get a new rig...in march end

patrick4

Chief
not sure, but if your Ati GPU konks off, the system automatically switches to the chipset GPU.. hence the gpu temp will still be stable.. i think that is what is happening in your case

Top Bottom