abt partitions and 7610

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranjodh

Broken In
i'll b glad if u could help me with these two issues:-

1)i want a free partition manager which can easily split and most importantly,merge fat32 partitions without losing data.i tried partition magic etc but those are demos ,they don't apply changes.Plz help me.

2)i have a nokia 7610 and i want to transfer data to it with my friend's win 98se sytem.nokia pc suite doesn't install on it.so is there any other way.what to do????

PLZ HELP ME.

ishaan

Padawan
for the partition manager,

Partition Resizer
*www.zeleps.com/
The popular freeware partitioning program is back! The first free program to resize and move partitions without data loss, is now more complete, with support for disks up to 2TB of size.
DOWNLOAD here
*194.219.136.116/Zeleps/download.html

for the 7610
u can use a usb infrared or bluetooth dongle they are not very expensive - dont remember for bluetooth but for IR its aroun rs600-700 and u dont need additional software 2 tranfer filz, just send n it receives on the desktop by default ( u can change the location) try baazee.com u can get good prices there

but i think the 7610 didnt have IR...den u can use bluetooth

anyways bluetooth is better cuz of range and speed also i think....but make sure u get the correct drivers with the bluetooth dongle

vasanth_12345

Journeyman
Hey, man if i get a infrared dongle and attach it to my comp.Do i need to install any software for it.Further i need to convert my mp3s to some ther smaller format without any loss in quality.I want to transfer them to my phone(k700i).pls help

ishaan

Padawan
no u dont need any extra software.

theres no way 2 reduce size without reducing quality but if u reduce the quality to about 96 bitrate, u wudnt actually notice da difference much in ur fone speakers...try it out if u dun mind den it will b ok..........or if u jus want the mp3s to use as ringonz n not 2 listen to them just cut the part wich u wanna use as a tone instead of the whole song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom