About to buy LG 42LN5400 at snapdeal. Urgent Query!!

ghemanth90

Broken In
Well as title suggests I'm gonna place the order for LG 42LN5400 probably today evening. It is priced at Rs 46,754 which is a great deal considering it's MRP (58,000). I have few queries
* Though I had bought a dozen of items online, still skeptical about buying a TV online, that too from SNAPDEAL. Is it trustworthy?
* They have mentioned "1 Year Manufacturer Warranty". Is this "warranty" same as we get from local shops?
* Since the discount is about 20%, I'm skeptical whether the TV is genuine one or ebay's imported ones?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
1). AFAIK, recent SNAPDEAL transactions are quite safe.. It doesnt have a reputation like flipkart but I believe you will be FINE..
2). Yes, they have the same warranty.. Just keep the bill and show it @ the service center..
3). It has to be genuine.. Snapdeal doesnt sell things directly, it allows local businesses to sell their things online..
A word of advice though, do not accept the package if there's ANY hint of damage.. Damage during shipping does happen, so beware..

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Is this the Full HD LG tv 42 inch? I am getting a 42 inch LG FHD LED from a local shop for 47k. Very tempted to buy.

OP
G

ghemanth90

Broken In
1). AFAIK, recent SNAPDEAL transactions are quite safe.. It doesnt have a reputation like flipkart but I believe you will be FINE..
2). Yes, they have the same warranty.. Just keep the bill and show it @ the service center..
3). It has to be genuine.. Snapdeal doesnt sell things directly, it allows local businesses to sell their things online..
A word of advice though, do not accept the package if there's ANY hint of damage.. Damage during shipping does happen, so beware..

Thank you so much.

Is this the Full HD LG tv 42 inch? I am getting a 42 inch LG FHD LED from a local shop for 47k. Very tempted to buy.

LG 42LN5400 is a Full HD LED. Product link -> LG 42LN5400 FULL HD LED TV | LG Electronics IN

Top Bottom