About TFT & graphic card support

Status
Not open for further replies.

melody~

Broken In
HI,
I wanted to buy a new TFT. I have nvidia geforce 8600GT gpu..nd m palnning to buy 22" TFT .My budget is 15000,i wanted to ask u guys about the graphic card support. Ill b able to use 22" TFT efficiently wid ma graphic card ? or should i go for 19" one? I wanted to buy dell sp2208wfp....so suggest me da betta option..thank u..

hey guys....please do reply...

Last edited:

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^The card will support the monitor. But if you go for a larger monitor, then you'll have problem playing games with 8600GT at its native resolution.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
yes, its true as the native reso wud come into play adn u'll hv to play games at a bit lower reso wich is supported by the card and NOT by the larger TFT

so, better go for a 19+ or a 20" one.. :)

Edburg

In the zone
will the picture quality suffer so much when downgrading the resolution even in todays monitors ?? there was something called safe mode( dont know what name) in samsung monitors to reduce the resolution..are they useless ??

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^When you play games in lower resolution on a big monitor, it doesn't look good. But there wont be any problem in high resolution with other activities other than gaming.

OP
melody~

melody~

Broken In
thanx guys .... so ive decided to go for 19" .... samsung t190 looks great dunno if it is available in market here...newayz thanx again

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
yup, go in for a 19" i too hv a 19" samsung Syncmaster 920NW and it is really satisfying to play games and watch movies too at a close distance...sitting on my chair.. :)
-_____________________-

Cheers n e-peace...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom