about Need For Speed 9 : Most Wanted (Rumours(i think so))

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoBo

Broken In
Hi,
I just came across an article that is stating the forthcomig sequel to the NFS series will be NFS: most wanted. The game is supposed to have following features:

Need for Speed Most Wanted will be available for Xbox 2, Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, PC, PSP and Game Boy Advance or Nintendo DS and is supposed to ship out with the release of Xbox2 somewhen in November 2005.

Features:
- "Outwit cops" missions
- Visual customisation to manage your ‘heat meter’
- Epic Hollywood-style police pursuits with up to 15 cop cars on screen
- Skill-based cop evasion and upgradable evasion technology
- Interactive environments conducive to eluding cops

There is also a rap-sheet system, in which a player’s notoriety is upped by performing more dangerous manoeuvres in the view of following police.

8 modes are promised:
# Multiple point races
# Toll booth races
# Speed trap photos
# Outrun
# Outrun best route
# Circuit
# Sprint
# Knockout – Cost to state, pursuit milestones and headlines
Milestones

Four distinct regions with real time weather and an evolving environment with all the action taking place between sun up and sunset.

Around 100 cars including ‘Asian import (tuners), exotics, American muscle and Euro imports,” as detailed by EA.

you can read the whole article at:
*news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=8229

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Yes, such a game is on the cards. Though I am not sure after the thrilling ride that the Underground series offered, whether a Hot Pursuit rehash will look as exciting.

G

gxsaurav

hmm, sourasauras gave this news a while ago, it is official news

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
now y did u post this in general discussion and here??? stop spamming dude...and there is already a thread on this topic...

NFS Most Wanted

and it hasnt been officially announced yet...if these rumors r true, the game will probably b announced in the coming weeks...
Darthvader said:
Need For Speed rivals is coming out for psp and ds. that is nfs 9
no my friend...rivals is completely different...it is kind alike in between underground 1 and 2...

@gx: since when did soura become an official source??? 2morrow if he sez nvidia shut down, would u trust him??? and most ppl on this forum dont even know who sourasaurus is!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom