About iPod registration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitskale

Broken In
Hi All,

I have registered my iPod online through iTunes.

The query I have is how do I see that info now? If I want to make some changes to the registration info I filled in, how can I do it?

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Kale.

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
How many iPod related queries do you have? Seriously.

You should post all of them in a single post. Are you trying to flood this forum with iPod queries or what?

You can get all the things you want at *www.apple.com/support/ipod/.

Also check:
*docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=60920
*docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=32222

If you don't find your answer there, post your queries at Apple support forums (discussions.info.apple.com/) which covers all Apple products (hardware and software). Guests may browse; registered members may post.

OP
A

amitskale

Broken In
Well my friend,

Thanks for sharing the links!!!

I have bought iPod just recently and so I didn't know the sources to find the proper info for my queries.

As far as flooding is concerned, both queries are totally different and so I could not post them together. Asking legitimate queries is not flooding i guess. If u feel like that then you can ignore the post.

The forum is for getting answers to the questions and I am using it in a good way. Come on man.... be sensitive and don't expect everybody to know each and everything right from the start. All are not sharp like you are...:-(

Regards,
Amit.

nepcker

Proud Mac Pro Owner
Sorry for being a little rude. But it's best to read the official FAQs before asking for any queries.

I'm just glad that your problem's been solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom