A Tale of two tablets

I want to buy two tablets one 7" (Cheap one) & other 10.1"(30k+ budget). Both android only.

1. For the 7", i have pre-booked the Ubislate 7+ on 25th April. I would like to know if the deliveries can be made in May if i make the payment now. This was what they (DATAwind) told me. Has any one else got the Ubislate delivered.

2. For the 10.1" my requirements are:

A. Full size usb port to connect external hard drives.(V. Imp. Will play 720p movies)
B. GSM GPRS/EDGE connectivity(if not voice call).
C. 3.0 Honeycomb minimum.

I found Toshiba Thrive to suit my requirements fully, but it is not available in India. If it is available, please tell me where in India? Also suggest the other options for the 10.1" Tab.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Yes i had a long chat with ico and the conclusion we reached was that it is pretty worthless buying an android tablet right now. Ipad apps are much more optimised and so is their hardware. In android tablets no one knows where the future is going, pretty much the same thing as the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing. I myself was keen on getting a asus tf prime, but i decided against it and i am going in for a amd trinity laptop + ipad 3 ...

OP
S

searchingheaven

Broken In
Cheap tablet: Micromax Funbook or you looking to go even cheaper?
Expensive: Asus Transformer Prime

By cheap, i mean something my 13 year old bro can use for watching videos & net. I mean, the Ubislate 7+ can do that,right? Why spend more when the 7+ is satisfying my criteria?

Also, i do not thing the Asus TP has a full size USB port, which i need to transfer files & watch my 500 GB movie collection.

. It is pretty worthless buying an android tablet right now. In android tablets no one knows where the future is going, pretty much the same thing as the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing.

Cannot buy iPad, Dad is dead against it. He is bent on Android. But please tell me why it is worthless to buy an Android Tab now. Just for my information.:-?

Top Bottom