General Query A serious issue

Darshan Singh

Broken In
Hi guys,

I have run into a problem. I ordered a phone (LeEco Le 2) from lemall website. At the time of ordering, my bank name was not displaying in the net banking section. So I ordered it as Cash on Delivery. At night, I got an email from the LeEco saying that the order has not been completed and I should retry again. So I retried and this time, the net banking seemed to worked, so I paid the price of the phone (Rs. 12498). Next day I got a message from Blue Dart courier that the package has been shipped and it is bound for Cash on Delivery. I tried to contact the seller to resolve the issue but there is no direct number for him. I also sent an email to LeEco on the address provided on the lemall website but I haven't received any reply from them. I called on the toll free Customer service no. but after chosing some options, it goes into an infinite loop of tunes.

After a few days, the courier arrived in my town but they refused to deliver me unless I pay for it. Therefore after a few days, the order got cancelled and it was sent back. Thus I am stuck now. There is not way to contact the seller. Please advice me what to do now. If anybody has any contact number of some LeEco executive, please tell me. It seems I have lost the money. It is very disappointing that such a reputed company has such a bad service.

Top Bottom