A phone within 8k....please help....

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
So OP which phone did you end up buying? If you bought Moto E then i hope it was the one with 4G as it has a better cpu than non 4g model. But if you like to play heavy games it is better to opt for Redmi Prime because with only 5gb of actual usable storage available in Moto E , i don't think there's much space left to install high graphics games. Unfortunately i found this the hard way when i bought the Moto E without doing enough research. Its still a great phone, just storage issues and camera is not that good.

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Another con of Moto E is that its bulky (thick n heavy)

But it might have the best battery life among 7-9k budget phones
Looks like today's phones have spoiled your definition of thick. I feel Moto E and G thickness is perfect. It allows you to grip the phone well and not be in constant fear of dropping it.
Today's phones have become so thin, i don't understand who's asking for such thin phones? Trading battery life for thinness is stupid. Thick phones ftw.

Looks like today's phones have spoiled your definition of thick. I feel Moto E and G thickness is perfect. It allows you to grip the phone well and not be in constant fear of dropping it.
Today's phones have become so thin, i don't understand who's asking for such thin phones? Trading battery life for thinness is stupid. Thick phones ftw.

I totally agree with that point

But design is a subjective issue & I personally feel 7-9mm thickness is fine.... Also most people use a case

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I like a thick phone. Has a good feel in the hand, space for bigger battery and also better build to withstand shock when dropped/ mishandled (this happens a lot less with thicker phones because of better grip).
My previous phone was Defy and was totally comfortable with it. Would have bought Moto G, but was too big. I am now having a Moto E which, I still feel could have been a little smaller.

Top Bottom