avoid lenovo,xiaomi etc for that range

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^ Not true,they are still very capable phones
will have support for more time
and wayyy better than lenovo and xiaomi

A

amit.tiger12

don't buy moto x and samsung products... Samsung Note series is only thing worth buying (talking about latest device always :))...
there is no new device in this category.. i you can wait its good for you...

Some other good device in 30K:
ZTE Nubia X6
Asus ZenFone Zoom (ZX550)
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro
Sony Xperia Z3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 (3G+LTE)

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
^^nothing wrong with Moto X
as for comparing it with ZTE(poor ASS and build),Xiaomi(Poor ASS and build,small internal storage and no sd card slot),Xperia(overheating,self cracking screen issue,unreliable updates in future,xperia division may even shut down) and Galaxy(oversaturated display and camera,unnatural colours,exynos and touchwiz are a major bloat,poor and very very pricey ASS)

:facepalm:

sorry but 30k is no small sum of money and spending soo much money on unreliable products when trusted products are available with exact same config isnt worth it

LG,Asus,Moto,One Plus One,Microsoft/Nokia,Apple are some of the few brands which are worth it in this range

manast

New to this forum
I am looking to buy a new phone at around 30K after my Galaxy S4 display shattered on being dropped. :cry:

After looking at the prices on Flipkart, my options seem to be Galaxy S5 (29K) and Moto X 32 GB (32K). Moto X looks good but there are a lot of reviews complaining about the screen being fragile and the repair cost of Rs 20000 if it breaks which it seems is quite easy.

Also is there any place in Chennai where I can buy the S5 4G Snapdragon variant?

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^^ Not true,they are still very capable phones
will have support for more time
and wayyy better than lenovo and xiaomi

Yes, capable phone but the user has the budget to buy phone like g3.

- - - Updated - - -

My advice:
Get One plus One 64GB (22K)
or LG G3
Moto X is good as well but it has 2GB instead of 3GB

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I am looking to buy a new phone at around 30K after my Galaxy S4 display shattered on being dropped. :cry:

After looking at the prices on Flipkart, my options seem to be Galaxy S5 (29K) and Moto X 32 GB (32K). Moto X looks good but there are a lot of reviews complaining about the screen being fragile and the repair cost of Rs 20000 if it breaks which it seems is quite easy.

Also is there any place in Chennai where I can buy the S5 4G Snapdragon variant?

Better buy LG G3 or Oneplus One instead of samdung s5.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Yes, capable phone but the user has the budget to buy phone like g3.

- - - Updated - - -

My advice:
Get One plus One 64GB (22K)
or LG G3
Moto X is good as well but it has 2GB instead of 3GB

if he has the budget its a no brainer- G3
but it doesnt mean N5 and G2 are outdated,for those with lower budgets,those are still good buys

You can buy Samsung S5 snapdragon version at its official store i.e Samsung stores

Just check out LG G3, Moto X (2nd gen) & Xperia Z2 also....... Afterwards decide among the 4 which one will suit you

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You can buy Samsung S5 snapdragon version at its official store i.e Samsung stores

Just check out LG G3, Moto X (2nd gen) & Xperia Z2 also....... Afterwards decide among the 4 which one will suit you

G3 is what S5 should've been and on the top of it, lacks crapwiz bloat.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Anupampb
No
samsung has oversaturated display and camera,poor build quality,poor ASS,Touchwiz
Xperia has overheating and self cracking screen issues and Xperia Division may shut down soon
dont get samdung or xperia

G3,Moto X,Nexus 5,One Plus One are safe buys

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of g2 or N5 one plus one is still a better option.

not really hardware wise all three are very similar,the obvious winner is One Plus One ofcourse but camera is better in G3 and Nexus 5
Nexus 5 form factor is also prefered by many who dont want phablets

all 3 are awesome and its totally on preference which one to buy,you couldnt go wrong with either
vfm factor of One Plus One is the best though

- - - Updated - - -

G3 is what S5 should've been and on the top of it, lacks crapwiz bloat.

quite agree,beats the Note in its own game!!

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
if he has the budget its a no brainer- G3
but it doesnt mean N5 and G2 are outdated,for those with lower budgets,those are still good buys

That's the actual point. OFFTOPIC: Me too got Moto G2 for that reason

Top Bottom