A new kind of pollution mask that only covers your nostrils

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Be happy for that.
China's Controversial Social Rating System Will Go Live By 2021 For All 1.3 Billion Citizens
But that's the thing. Communism is what leading them to sky rocket their progress in such a long time.
I am not advocating that communism is better but that a democracy is something that hinders progress. Democracy assumes that people under the democracy are educated enough to take correct decisions, atleast be smart enough to understand the harsh decisions taken by government. But no. We prove time and again that we dont deserve democracy. Not atleast we can understand it properly.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothing is perfect,everything comes with a price.However I would rather live a bit less by inhaling polluted air compared to living a bit more under "chinese/communist state control".

icebags

Technomancer
What are all we expecting here from government? Not asking in sarcastic way.

it's all about what govt wants to do. china has already made it next to impossible for aam individuals to get a new licensed fossil fuel two wheeler for regular use. (new such two wheeler regn fees are as much as 35lacs per bike)
and they are blue printing the bans of oil cars in very near future.

China to ban production of petrol and diesel cars 'in the near future'

Four Years After Declaring War on Pollution, China Is Winning

while they are banning oil vehicles, they are also ensuring people get enough comfortable mass transport options to roam around.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Delhi people need that Nasofilter badly.
Also, I heard some time back that Air purifiers were out of stock in Delhi.
Even the O2 cans are sold online for Pure Air

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Wow. We are already living in time where people are actually purchasing Oxygen to breathe. I am genuinely worried what will happen in next 20yrs.

Top Bottom