A new kind of pollution mask that only covers your nostrils

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
So I got to know about this product made by an IITian that seems an effective tool for all those who wants to avoid air pollution. Presenting...

Nasofilters

*i.ytimg.com/vi/iyPQER65lcU/maxresdefault.jpg

Quote from website:
Developed by a team from IIT Delhi. Nasofilters, is a respiratory nasal filter that sticks to your nose and prevents the entry of harmful air pollutants (PM2.5) in your body. Nasofilters are easy to use compared to traditional anti pollution masks .

Nasofilters are made from nano technology, this ensures there is a minimal pressure drop while breathing, ensuring ease of breathing and no breathing discomfort making them best respiratory mask in India. Know more about Nasofilters.

Product page with different sizes: Buy Anti Air Pollution Masks | Nasofilters
Amazon link (where it's available costlier): *www.amazon.in/NANOCLEAN-GLOBAL-Nasofilters-Medium-Brown/dp/B078X6P86R

Views? This does seem effective especially for those who wear spectacles and also need to wear helpmet while riding (like me).

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Read about this a few days back in TimesofIndia,seems good.
Use-and-throw gadget is President’s favourite air filter - Times of India
From nose filters to charcoal bags, bad air is good business - Times of India

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
This is not how you fix things. You need to fix the root cause not cello-tape it (well i'm a programmer :D)

Man India tops the list of most polluted cities:
*berkeleyearth.lbl.gov/air-quality/CityAverageList.php

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^Old news.India(to be more precise Delhi) already displaced China/Beijing from the position of most polluted city few years ago.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is what I expected that time a few years ago when Delhi replaced Beijing as most polluted city.Rest assured the Indian entries will only going to be increased on this list in near future.

icebags

Technomancer
and yet there is no sign of activity from government, to seek effective solution of this pollution issue.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
and yet there is no sign of activity from government, to seek effective solution of this pollution issue.
I know this is repeat but still as I said earlier ":lol:"
upload_2018-11-25_12-24-18.png

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Should have made this tower instead of the statue:
China builds ‘world’s biggest air purifier’ (and it works)
See my above TOI cartoon post,no time for all this "tower/shower" when there are more important things to be considered by political parties.:D

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Ok, enough fun. Now tell me .. does it look a good idea by the IITan? I do want to try those Nasofilters.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
What are all we expecting here from government? Not asking in sarcastic way.
Some drastic actions without fearing for vote banks. Some drastic measures needs to be taken now like Beiging. Read here what they did: Pollution in China - Wikipedia

People start judging party for implementing odd-even and also expect the pollution levels to go down in just 15 days. That's not how it works. Measures takes time to implement. Unless government is ready to take drastic measures, and we take efforts to face some inconvenience, not much can change.

Sadly, we are democracy and not communist. So changes takes time here.

Top Bottom