A low cost printer with cheapest page printing rate?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Need to buy one. Budget is as low as possible. The printing cost should be as low as possible, I will be printing 5-8 pages per day, 5 days per week, b&w, A4. And I am sure any printer can photocopy something nowadays?
And also I would like it to be small, some years back I had a Canon Pixma, it was large as hell, I don't have much space. So what options are there, HP or Epson? I have a Samsung S4, so should I go for Samsung printers, as it'll give me that option to print something from my cell?
Thanks.

icebags

Technomancer
only printing :
Ricoh Aficio SP 100 Mono Laser Printer - Buy Online @ Rs.3496/- | Snapdeal.com

photocopy :
Ricoh B and W Multifunction - Aficio SP 100SU Multifunction Laser Printer - Buy Online @ Rs.6798/- | Snapdeal.com

u may also look for those from brother, hp, samsung..... but ricoh is more economical, has good repo and also supports toner refilling without chip restrictions.

if colour printing not required, go for laser eyes closed. inkjets are nothing but ink guzzlers and all have problem of getting dried out if stopped using for couple of months.

Last edited:
OP
ithehappy

ithehappy

Human Spambot
That's the problem. I hate those inkjet things myself, but honestly I don't want to pay 6798 for it. So I am forced to go with inkjet, and photocopy is also a very needed thing for me.
So under that category what should be good?

icebags

Technomancer
then buy some hp "ink advantage" printer, that uses 703 or 648 black cartridges. photocopy costs more ink than regular printing, and with these cartridges u wil get ~600 or 480 pages max respectively. thats ~re.1/- per page

to cut down cost even more, refill each cartridge till print quality goes to unacceptable. if u learn to refill urself then its better or u will have to refill it at some of those refill shops what costs some money.

but refilling urself is better, because u should not let the cartridge run empty, always top it up with ink (without cleaning the cartridge) whenever ink level goes below 25% or the cartridge will die quickly. and dont forget to print something at least 2 times a week.

like: HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2515 All-in-One Printer - Buy Online @ Rs.4350/- | Snapdeal.com

Top Bottom