a look at my dream machine -It's a Beast !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if i get that much of money with a extra zero ($70000) , then i would build this dream machine MINE....
buy a second hand BMW M3, retro fit the engine with that of M5, the 5.0 litre, 500bhp behemoth of engine.... OOooooooooh YEAH.
Paint it just like the BMW M3 GTR of Most Wanted.

What else do you need in your life???

And yeah @go_gamez, if you got the MONEY, you can build MUCH BETTER "beast" than any Alienware.

Stalker

Padawan
s18000rpm said:
buy a second hand BMW M3, retro fit the engine with that of M5, the 5.0 litre, 500bhp behemoth of engine.... OOooooooooh YEAH.
Paint it just like the BMW M3 GTR of Most Wanted.
now that would be a REAL dream machine!!!!

sysrq

Banned
Rollercoaster said:
if i actually had that much money to spend on a machine i would create one myself.

Or i would go ahead and mod a real car with the latest computer components.. lcds.. .....
Emagine playing NFS Carbon displayed on the windscreen and using the actual cnntrols of ur car.. like driving wheel, gears, accilerator, breaks...
or watching teh latest movies with a surround sound inside ur car!!!!

Man Man Man not that would be a dream machine....
and quite possible to make too, except the display on the windscreen, cause i think that kinda device would be costlier then ur Alienware here.
actually not just one widescreen, it's one widescreen for each window for me, that's some real cool surround[sound+3d]

executioner

Journeyman
Hey let's buy it together and keep it in my home
I will give Re.1 and u all can give the rest

Last edited:

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
@ executioner
hey buddy to stock such a dream machine u need a good garage, hope wen u r sayin to stock it @ ur place it is tat good. hey wat abt security.

Stalker

Padawan
@sysfilez
don't worry we will have clone soldiers from F.E.A.R., demons from DOOM, cops from MW to guard that BMW!!!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
well guys you certainly have forgotten our HOMIEs (frm gta sa) & C.J. to protect the BEAST BMW M3 GTR.

watch this & see our beast cutting each corner like if there's no tomorrow *www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9fMRlY6L-Q&search=BMW M3 GTR (58 seconds long)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom