A lady burnt alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

virus_killer

Journeyman
Guys,

have a look at to this *news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1436276

These kind of things are still happening in India. when our people will change their mentality? I really get pi$$ed of with these people.

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
Lack of education and backwardness! Poor lady.

I wonder why now people are not saying that Hindus are terrorist, they beat up and burn their women and what not? :rolleyes:

suyashpandit

Digit Addict
I wonder why now people are not saying that Hindus are terrorist, they beat up and burn their women and what not? :rolleyes:

its not a religious matter..

so keep your mouth shut

all my friends are muslim they are very friendly with hindus..

but you kind of (headless chicken) have very bad thinking..

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
its not a religious matter..
so keep your mouth shut

What it implied is mentioned below;-)

but you kind of (headless chicken) have very bad thinking..

What I implied is the same thing you meant:
all my friends are muslim they are very friendly with hindus..

What people misunderstand equally is that backward uneducated people who turns out are muslims in countries like Afganistha beat and kill their own ones for no reason and inturn term them as muslims are bas***ds. This incident is something that shows otherwise and calls upon those with such thinking to reconsider they misunderstood thoughts;-)

What people misunderstand equally is that backward uneducated people who turns out are muslims in countries like Afganistha beat and kill their own ones for no reason and inturn term them as muslims are bas***ds. This incident is something that shows otherwise and calls upon those with such thinking to reconsider they misunderstood thoughts;-)
moral of the story:

1. don't follow any religion

2. don't align yourself with any country

any religion can be used with quotes from certain clauses for killing ppl. Caste and hindutava in hinduism, purity and jihad in islam. So I am an atheist now.

Countries always fight and make stupid laws and are run by idiots. So I refuse to be called an Indian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom