a good war based strategy game!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackleopard92

In the zone
Arsenal_Gunners said:
Nope commandos is strategy too.But it does not include base building and other deep strategical elements.
no, there is difference bwt tactics and stratgy.
commandoes is a tactical 3rd person shooter.

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Gamespot classifies commandos as a RTS game.Let me show a game which is 'real' tactical 3rd person shooter.
*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/coldzero/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review

T

thunderbird.117

At one time i been fighting with people who says genre are not important and the other time i been fighting with people who are confused what a genre is.

Ah well.

blackleopard92

In the zone
Arsenal_Gunners said:
Gamespot classifies commandos as a RTS game.Let me show a game which is 'real' tactical 3rd person shooter.
*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/coldzero/review.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gssummary&tag=summary;review
well, to me its always a tactical based shooter than a stratgy one, but it doesn't matter.
commandoes is a excellent game series( barring the lastest) and should be played by all who like excercise of grey shells

Last edited:

blackleopard92

In the zone
Arsenal_Gunners said:
^^Have you played warcraft?
yup. preety good game.only if played online though.AI is too tough..

personally, i like AOE II. it's the fav stratgy game for lan parties.:)
not to mention it's the best RTS.

Last edited:

blackleopard92

In the zone
Arsenal_Gunners said:
for me warcraft is much better than aoe series.If you have enough micro management skills,fighting ai could be hell of a fun.
yea i know that.when i first played it, the individual unit abilities was something totally new for me.i was used to AOE II back then. however, when i was trying to learn about it, that super hard AI simply frustrated me to hell.after loosing uncountable games with AI, i simply moved back to AOE.

it was only when i was browsing some forums that i learnt that warcraft III AI is incredibly tough.so i tried it again on net and i liked it a lot.but i had dial up that time, so no use.

fortunately, with broadband's arrival, i might start playing it again this summer. :D soo many people still have 845 chipsets powering their systems.

blackleopard92

In the zone
Arsenal_Gunners said:
did you try lowering difficulty?
easy was noobish, normal was quite hard for me. the only way i found out to win was to rush the AI. back those days, i considered rushing "unmanly" :p. so i left it.
however, now with every RTS game focusing on rushing aspect, there was no way one can ignore it.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

shantanu said:
Company of heroes or world in conflict.. i played company of heroes..

World in conflict have not been released.

shantanu

Technomancer
thats why i didnt say about that just saw that on NZONE . so said it .. BTW i played company of heroes.. thats all.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom