A good video editing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmoody

Broken In
Guyzz suggest me a good Video editing software in which iwill be able to change the background music with something else and it should also have the regular transition effects!!!
help me out !!!dont suggest some heavy duty ones like Ulead,Pinnacle etc...

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Ya, both Windows Movie Maker & Nero Vision, u can get easily & r very easy to work on. If u want more advanced than work with Ulead Video Studio*www.ulead.com/vs/features_plus.htm or Adobe Premiere

rajasekharan

Youngling
sony vegas , adobe premiere ,adobe aftereffects (post production ) autodesk combustion (post production ). enjoy :)

Last edited:

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
Try Ulead Video Studio 9 (10 is almost same, but go for 9 as it has a lot of effects & other options, which have been removed in 10)

You can also go for Jahshaka, if you have financial constraints. Jahshaka is open source & free to download.

*www.jahshaka.org/

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
Windows Movie Maker lacks a lot of features needed for standard video editing. Power Director And Showbiz DVD are the most easy to use and feature rich video editing tools. I strongly suggest you no to use Windows Movie Maker under any circumstances. It's buggy and unreliable. Those who have not used anything but WMM don't know much about professional video editing.

Sarvesh

Journeyman
You have not mentioned what format you want to edit.

Here are a few FREE editing softwares you can try and decide yourself as you don't have to pay anything to use.

1.AVIedit - *www.am-soft.ru/aviedit.html

2.Jahshaka 2.0 - *www.jahshaka.org/

3.MP4Cam2AVI - *sourceforge.net/projects/mp4cam2avi/

4.ZS4 Video Editor - *www.zs4.net/

5.VirtualDub - *www.virtualdub.org/

6.VirtualDubMod - *virtualdubmod.sourceforge.net/

7.Yamb 2.0 - *yamb.unite-video.com/

Just Check !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom