A good Survey Remover

arjuns190

Right off the assembly line
Hi! I have been facing problems while trying to Download files from Fileice.net ,Even after i completed the survey It said Survey Incomplete. :-x Can Anyone suggest A Good Survey Removal Tool,which requires no Password or Survey.One that works with Fileice.net?? :)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I had a period in my life when i did these.
1)used survey site to download random stuff.
2)Sincerely sat infront of computer for hours trying to fill it up only to be a failure,everytime.
3)Tried to crack survey sites to get the file(sometimes it needed to complete another survey to get the specific software to crack the sites(what an irony)
Then i grew up.
Seriously ! stop doing it.Its a complete waste of time.
There are thousands of money leechers out there ,on the internet trying to fool you so that they can make some easy money,within the comfort of their chairs.They dont want to satisfy you at all,all they after is the money.It may seem tantalizing to get the file,but in reality its not a file,its sh*t.
Yeah what you after is simply sh*t,because 99% of the times the file will be fake.
So from next time be smart...dont be a prey.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I had a period in my life when i did these.
1)used survey site to download random stuff.
2)Sincerely sat infront of computer for hours trying to fill it up only to be a failure,everytime.
3)Tried to crack survey sites to get the file(sometimes it needed to complete another survey to get the specific software to crack the sites(what an irony)
Then i grew up.
Seriously ! stop doing it.Its a complete waste of time.
There are thousands of money leechers out there ,on the internet trying to fool you so that they can make some easy money,within the comfort of their chairs.They dont want to satisfy you at all,all they after is the money.It may seem tantalizing to get the file,but in reality its not a file,its sh*t.
Yeah what you after is simply sh*t,because 99% of the times the file will be fake.
So from next time be smart...dont be a prey.

Wiser words were probably never said.

@OP: Surveys are serverside stuff generally. You cant control the server. If it were javascript maybe you could trick it, but even then I doubt it.

Offtopic: @Nanducob : CET ?

OP
A

arjuns190

Right off the assembly line
i also tried for a week that crushes my hopes, not one survey remover works .but i have question to some of you
did you finally complete that download .i am not gonna download now still thanks for the late but positive reply:)

Top Bottom