A good point and shoot cmaera for around 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyingshadow

Broken In
Hello everyone n happy diwali 2 u all...
well,cumin 2d point, i need 2 buy a digicam for around 10k(11k max) for the festivities.
I basically need a good point and shoot camera that is also acceptable in low light conditions.
looking for:
wide lens
12mp sensor
4-5x optical zoom

the various features like smile detection,red eye reduction,etc. are really confusing.
i was thinking to buy b/w samsung pl70 or sony w230. but i dont mind other suggestions, u guys r d informed ones!
also,please mention the ppi rating if it's known to you.

foruamit2004

Broken In
Panasonic LZ10 ~ 6.5k is another one which has all the features equal/better then w230, but 10MP only. has HD format video recording(848x480 @ 30fps), manual controls, AA battery(depends which you like) can't comment on pic quality as I have not used.. you can buy it from ebay with coupon code it will be close to 6k with 3 year manufacturer warranty.. and at that price nothing beats it. try searching for the comparison review for both.

If you wanna up your budget by 3-5k then panasonic TZ11 , TZ15 can be looked.

Krow

Crowman
^10MP only? 10 Mp is a lot mate. IMO more than 10MP is pretty useless considering the premium and that MP's don't really make a difference on photography.

acewin

Point Blanc
I hope you would have bought camera by now.
get a canon/sony/samsung/olympus/nikon camera which you think suits your budget.
Over all all of them are same now, you cannot take big difference out as all are quiet good.
And I have not given company names in any order of preference.
I had bought nikon S210 in Jan and the next month the price reduced by 2K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom