a good laptop with maximum battery life?

mnnueltuttu

Sharing is caring
hai dear friends i would like to buy anew laptop for me but i am so confused so please iif u can plz help me

Budget = less than 60000 lower the better

Size= doesn't matter but weight should not exceed 3 kg

Which country= I will prefer from india but can import from any place in world and also i have a doubt some it dealer near my place told me i have to go the metro cities to get international warranty and local authorized service center people can't give international warranty

Brand=any brand that can give extended warranty
and has service centers all over india atleast
and also laptop should be well built

Primary task=word processing,presentations,surfing,video and audio playing,some moderate multimedia editing,moderate gaming,

Portabilty=i love that and i wants it as far as possible

Games=nfs,total overdose,rts like civilization,call of duty

Battery life= minmum 6 hrs

Os=windows and mac oa

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Battery Life 6 Hours & NFS/Call of Duty are self contradictory.

Look for Acer Timeline series (Am not an expert but thats the only NOTEbook that offers good battery life)

Else go for a NETbook which has 6+ hours battery with an Atom Processor :))

amirtaraj

Broken In
HP dv6 6121tx with i7 processor and HD6770 graphics suits your need better and Best gaming laptop under 60K as it costs around 55K.
For getting 6 hours of battery life you can get a 9-cell battery but it adds up to the weight a bit more

salvachn

Broken In
I get anywhere between 4:30 and 5:30 hours battery life from my Sony Vaio SB16FG - with the discrete graphics off. With the switch on, I get around 4 hours till my battery dies. You can also get a sheet battery that will double the life - and it doesn't add much weight either. The laptop weighs around 1.7 kg and the battery adds 500g - so <2.3 kg for 10 hours :)

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
HP dv6 6121tx with i7 processor and HD6770 graphics suits your need better and Best gaming laptop under 60K as it costs around 55K.
For getting 6 hours of battery life you can get a 9-cell battery but it adds up to the weight a bit more
This please. EVen with the 6cell battery, it can give you ~5hrs while internet surfing. 2.5hrs while gaming.

Costs 52k in the market though.

Top Bottom