A gaming laptop - Budget INR 40k - 50k

Gagan Gera

Journeyman
No I'm talking about my current crappy laptop

No matter what.. Its better to wait now. Concentrate on your studies.. If u buy it now, u would forget studying.. I guarantee that :p I too got my lappy a month ago after completing 12th :p
PS: Atleast u have a lappy to watch movies & do other stuff currently.. Wait for sometime..

OP
B

Blue Dragon

Broken In
No matter what.. Its better to wait now. Concentrate on your studies.. If u buy it now, u would forget studying.. I guarantee that I too got my lappy a month ago after completing 12th
PS: Atleast u have a lappy to watch movies & do other stuff currently.. Wait for sometime..
Movies? I was watching interstellar last month at 480p and it was lagging like hell! The video didn't even run! Even after tweaking my laptop using safe mode switching off everything else still it was lagging! And the same video file it ran fine on my TV! So remove the movies part please :/

Gagan Gera

Journeyman
Movies? I was watching interstellar last month at 480p and it was lagging like hell! The video didn't even run! Even after tweaking my laptop using safe mode switching off everything else still it was lagging! And the same video file it ran fine on my TV! So remove the movies part please :/

Even the crappiest of the crappy laptops can atleast run 480p movies.. -_- U have exaggerated it too much. Did it come at the time of independence ? :-D :p

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
Well if you could try turning off hardware acceleration in your media player

it will reduce the quality of video but you'll be able to watch it

- - - Updated - - -

And for the sake of studies don't even think about these machines before your exams you'll just keep thinking about them and researching about and eventually you'll ruin yourself.

so study right now and come back to ask after your exams

Are you talking about ab03*TX series? If yes, let me tell you that it runs CS:GO, NFS Rivals and GTA IV at 1080p (all settings maxed out, VSync off). I haven't played TF2, so can't comment about that.

NFS Rivals at ultra at 1080p smoothly ?? I don't think so.... Check again

(In my laptop Rivals runs at 15-20fps if I max out settings, GT940M will give similar performance, a bit more..... But it won't run it at 30fps i think)

Shah

Cyborg Agent
NFS Rivals at ultra at 1080p smoothly ?? I don't think so.... Check again

(In my laptop Rivals runs at 15-20fps if I max out settings, GT940M will give similar performance, a bit more..... But it won't run it at 30fps i think)

I didn't had any FPS counter while in-game. But, It was definitely playable without any lags. The laptop began to heat up after a 15-minutes of gaming though.

Top Bottom