A Different Thought come in my MIND

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi friends have anyone seen "FIDA" starring Kareena Kapoor, Fardeen Khan and Shahid Kapoor. there is a seen in which shahid kapoor calls fardeen khan from a baseline phone from her friend Kim sharma and fardeen khan traces his call according to the prank he is doing on his laptop while talking to shahid kapoor after some minutes that software in laptop shows the exact location of shahid kapoor from where he calls.

So my question is is it possible to trace a person calling from baseline or from cellphone with his exact location? If yes then please show me some light on this matter. I want to know the whole process required for tracing.:arrow:

Tarun Agrawal

Right off the assembly line
hi friends have anyone seen "FIDA" starring Kareena Kapoor, Fardeen Khan and Shahid Kapoor. there is a seen in which shahid kapoor calls fardeen khan from a baseline phone from her friend Kim sharma and fardeen khan traces his call according to the prank he is doing on his laptop while talking to shahid kapoor after some minutes that software in laptop shows the exact location of shahid kapoor from where he calls.

So my question is is it possible to trace a person calling from baseline or from cellphone with his exact location? If yes then please show me some light on this matter. I want to know the whole process required for tracing.:arrow:

It is possible to trace the location with the help of service providers ..they have these types of software and use only for the people having valid reasons or for government investigation agencies

6x6

Journeyman
Location can be traced by service provider. directories for bsnl landline numbers are availabe on bsnl website.
for mobile the location can be calculated from the distance from mobile towers, but the data is not open publicaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom