A Bigger, Fresher, Newer GOG.com

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
I hope this piece of news is true, and if true, I can see an early Diwali at GOG:- ;)

Fear Me, Hacker: System Shock Franchise To Resurface With GOG/Steam Release [UPDATE] | FleshEatingZipper

gameranand

Living to Play
I hope this piece of news is true, and if true, I can see an early Diwali at GOG:- ;)

Fear Me, Hacker: System Shock Franchise To Resurface With GOG/Steam Release [UPDATE] | FleshEatingZipper

Yeah indeed good news. Now games are preferring GOG also and thats a good thing. many new games are also there like AW and dome others.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Homepage is now showing:-

> System found!
> Loading in...

Roughly 23 hours remaining.

So System Shock 2 is coming to GOG and us, really. :D GOG has confirmed the same at the Facebook page, and here's an exclusive interview with RPS:-

Many Questions: System Shock 2 Comes To GOG

Played the demo a decade earlier, anyone here completed the original?

ratzee199

Journeyman
Homepage is now showing:-

Roughly 23 hours remaining.

So System Shock 2 is coming to GOG and us, really. :D GOG has confirmed the same at the Facebook page, and here's an exclusive interview with RPS:-

Many Questions: System Shock 2 Comes To GOG

Played the demo a decade earlier, anyone here completed the original?

finished it...loved it...adored it...numerous times...tried this last year as well...and the game is still scarier than most of the current games...if HALF LIFE/DOOM is the mother/father of FPS...this is the 'BAAP' of RPG; SURVIVAL- HORROR game. The music, voice acting, exploring different parts, and the sinister SHODAN...Irrational Games created a masterpiece and waiting for the 3rd part...but it never came...

Top Bottom