8600gts 256mb ddr3 at Rs.1699.Hmm...setup a sli in less than 4k.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
*hypercityargos.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10001&storeId=10001&productId=25063&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=12772&top_category=12772&categoryId=12772

lol,either a bad typo or a great deal indeed.get ready to call them right at 9am tomorrow.

I need somebody from mumbai to pick 2-3 for me if it is inded not a typo.so bhai log help me.

err.....some people say it is indeed 1699 and people have bought at this price.Somebody from mumbai help me!!!!!!! where are thou iMav?

30 mins and no replies! strange.

bump!!! lol.18 views no replies.or is it all my views?

Last edited:
OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^lol,forget it choto dada ...they ship only in mumbai otherwise I would have ordered half a dozen or so.

better get somebody from mumbai to order it asap and get it delivered to his house before they change the prices.lol.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
can order 6 not an issue as will be upgrading the cafe then :D

I called the number saying please call between 9 AM to 9 PM :cry: so have to wait till tomorrow :(

Yaar, all the contacts of mumbai are in sleep right now :( :(

Devil did u find any of your contact ?? even I have my Mama ji in Mumbai :lol: but cant call him at 2 of the night.. can i :lol:

Last edited:
OP
The_Devil_Himself

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
lol.you called them at 2am in the morning.heh,you are desperate.

arre nahi dada,i got no contacts in mumbai:(.but never mind I think its just a typo and thing should be clear by tomorrow.Call your mama ji at 8am in the morning,I guess one hour should be enough as their call cantre and probably store opens at 9am in the morning.

Choto Cheeta said:
do you have your mobo ready with 4 SLI support ??
OK, I will throw in another 15K for the mobo. still very VFM

PS: With the crappy P4 PC with 256 mb DDR ram that I have, one card will be enough for me.

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
voila.............great news if its not a typo....
either the sales people ignorant or its a typo......IF NOT THE SANTACLAUS GIFT FOR ALL FOR CHRISTMAS:D

weeeeee.......SLI for me2..
i got info they outta stock rite now....but also said they r gettin fresh stock today....:p

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Can anybody...get it for me......

if it is not a typo....then its a X-mas gift for all gamers...............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom