8600gt underperform.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a new point of view 8600gt system config is dual core 2.8ghz, 2gb kingston ram gigabyte 945gc m/b windows xp sp2

happy i was to play FEAR and trackmania united,

but it didnt play crysis
most alarming it is not playing the HD video trailed supplyed with this moths digit dvd at required fps
it was irritating
is the config so low!!! or what is the prob

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
i got a new point of view 8600gt system config is dual core 2.8ghz, 2gb kingston ram gigabyte 945gc m/b windows xp sp2

happy i was to play FEAR and trackmania united,

but it didnt play crysis
most alarming it is not playing the HD video trailed supplyed with this moths digit dvd at required fps
it was irritating
is the config so low!!! or what is the prob

Man, never compare Crysis... thats one hell of game makes every GPU+CPU sweat..:D. Although the problem seems to be with ur proccy.. Or else juz check for any bkgnd process using Task Manager, which runs unnecessarily and may be the reason for reduced FPS...

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Well, ur config is good enough for playing HD trailers & all.

Or as rajkumar_pb said, there must be some background processes running which r consuming too much of memory. Have u installed it's drivers correctly? Always use the updated drivers for ur graphics card.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
mention how many watts is your psu and poin of view gfx suck sooo umm.. dun do that mistake again it is meant for htpcs rather than your Proper gaming system

thax comp@ddict & NoasArcAngel the real issue ws indeed the psu. it was 300W !!! only i changed with 440W

sure silly me bt thanks anyway...

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
yes, and still plays 2005 games, I've got it OCed, and it does so very well, sad my cooling is passive, else i wud hav got it higher

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Not interested to be precise, nxt year aftr boards(in april) a new Nehalem or Deneb based rig with at least12-15k investment in gfx card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom