80 revellers molest 2 girls on New Year's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
dude i put about 3 hours in that article.i was among the first bloggers to write about the incident.infact,i think i was may be first or second(no,im not publicizing/bragging anything)i just want to say that i do care very much and i am greatly pissed off by any thing like this.
Hey, I didn't mean it that way. I meant on core research. Finding out contacts, having a purpose for each post we do. Most of us do not have experience in this, but since I have dealt with the Minority commission for some issues, one of the most important things is to post telephone and contact numbers of the people directly responsible for goof ups. People do call those numbers, especially lawyers and officials who read the blogs and ream additional holes into those guys. I meant such details. I really appreciate your effort. It was a nice and sensitive post.

well tell them to comment on your blogs!
No, I meant they wanted to post in response to those that said the girls should stay in and the sort. I would have loved to have those responses on the forum. .... Oh boy.....

mayanks_098

world is evil
Hey, I didn't mean it that way. I meant on core research. Finding out contacts, having a purpose for each post we do. Most of us do not have experience in this, but since I have dealt with the Minority commission for some issues, one of the most important things is to post telephone and contact numbers of the people directly responsible for goof ups. People do call those numbers, especially lawyers and officials who read the blogs and ream additional holes into those guys. I meant such details. I really appreciate your effort. It was a nice and sensitive post.
i thought of making such a post.i thought of posting censored pics giving pics of those who were involved in it.but i was in two minds. i thought every one will say you are too much going over the line.not that i would have paid heed to such comments but i was in two minds.my bad.

No, I meant they wanted to post in response to those that said the girls should stay in and the sort. I would have loved to have those responses on the forum. .... Oh boy.....

well thses kinda responses which you are talking about are made every where.even in my blog too.
tell them to comment on websites or on blogs.actually i Pm'ed my female friends but they are so ,what can i say,computer ignorant that i doubt they will come and share there views.but its upto you.
ill also try to get a link to any good news site(ofcourse if and when i find one) for you where people have posted that kind of comments.
you can refer that also to your friends

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
@ilugd

I personally think most indians are cowards physically. Hell, you get roughed up by a mob trying to protect some girl. Whats the worse that can go wrong. I don't think they are going to kill you, are they? The worst you would suffer would be some broken bones. You have a cell phone don't you? call for help. But have the guts to speak up.
I still think it is a very dangerous and counter productive trend to expect girls to hide in their holes to avoid getting moleste

Absolutely right but absolutely impractical. I believe that women/girls will never be safe as long as they dont start defending themselves. I mean this in all sense and not only physical defense. Start looking out for urslef

"Give a man a fish...he is fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he is fed for life"

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Mumbai is still a safe city.It's the bl**dy ppl coming from small vilages and cities that are ruining the place.Their whole life, they haven't seen women wearing jeans and other such modern clothing.They are also frustrated by their unemployment,poverty etc.Such incidents are an outcome of these frustrations.Someone who is true mumbaikar has a policy of "Live and let live" towards life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom