7610 Keypad Querry

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
I have accidentally drop my phone n now the buttons *,6,0 and 4 are not working.Only if i press them with force than it works...I visit NOKIA CARE n they tell me that their is no warranty if u drop ur phone...So they ask me to pay for it...Is their is any SELF-REPAIR tip so that i can fix it myself?Plz tell me how...THX FOR UR REPLIES

prash007

Journeyman
i dont think u can repair it urself probably...the inner soft lining of the keypad (i mean the rubber above the circuit) might hav got affected, Or maybe the circuit itself..cant say..its better u pay n get it done! BTW, how much do they charge for this?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
getting a new keypad won't solve the problem as it is just the outer thing that is replaced. it seems the phone is internally damaged. well if u aint that paranoid about the safety of ur phone get it to one of those "expert" repair walas in the electronic market.

but, i'd suggest u to spend a bit and take it to the nokia service center!

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
yes its better t get is repaired at Nokia Care Service Center .. bcoz anything doin wrong to internal parts .. can damage the phone .. spend a few bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom