6200 card for dirt cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^^ Here is your link *www.techimo.com/forum/t162865.html
as 9800 Pro and also SE (SE is just a bit slow PRO) come in the category of high end cards they are surely beter than nVidia 6200.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
ok i got a website. here you can compare almost any G-Card: *www.gpureview.com/

Thats a great site. Thanks abhi.eternal. BTW I own *www.gpureview.com/GeForce-FX-5700-card-165.html and I want that AGP nVidia 6200 for my other PC. If my father allows me to send Money Order/Cheque to Adithya (in Bangalore) then I am going to buy it. Else not.

Last edited:
OP
A

adithya_s

Journeyman
^^ hi last game i played was nfs carbon and pop two thrones..
both ran smoothly in in medium condition.... and has 256 mb dedicated memory
@maxdeomon dude if u want to sell ur card start ur own thread don crap someone else's thread.. my 100th post.......

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Congrats for your 100th post. My father said that you are too far off in Bangalore. So, he will not send a money order due to location. Damn! But you can sell it to abhi.eternal he is too in Bangalore... and it will be easy for you too.

OP
A

adithya_s

Journeyman
Congrats for your 100th post. My father said that you are too far off in Bangalore. So, he will not send a money order due to location. Damn! But you can sell it to abhi.eternal he is too in Bangalore... and it will be easy for you too.
its ok dude...

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
well i m interested but i admit currently i am really low on money. also i'll be going home (shillong) in a few days. so adithya, if you can find anyone else to sell the card to, do it. if not, may be i'll buy it... but please don't count totally on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom